Wednesday 9 January 2013

The start of my 2013




So, for christmas santa brought me a fractured finger.


Procrastination is my speciality. 


Shit weather + broken finger is a nono.



As a crazy cat lady my friend Kerry bought me the most amazing psychodelic cat socks Ive ever seen and I couldn't stop looking at them. TOPSHOP


On a hungover/half beaten up boxing day a customer left me a note on the back of the bill. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside haha.


No boxing day is complete without a turkey and crisp sandwich - the ultimate combination.

Me and my gumdrop Kerry on NYE, what a babe she is. Notice me hiding my salad finger. I'm wearing lace top and shorts both from TOPSHOP.


A bit of late night work on the shed. I'm doing it up this year its going to look amaze balls.

Did a bit of naughty shopping in TOPSHOP bought a stripy jumper and a coral/red lipstick called sartorial.


The one and only Einstein king of cats looking handsome as always.


And a little christmas number.




No comments:

Post a Comment